United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of them. Have a look at the comments from @thefa 's announcement of the charge on Twitter. Quite incredible.

What they dont get is if asked about Nolito's yellow card at the weekend they will all say spot on, he shows dissent yet they cant quite grasp that kicking a water bottle after a decision from the ref is not the exact same thing, dissent.

I hope they throw the fucking book at him, look at his previous record and give him a 3 game ban because he is a prick!

What they dont get is if asked about Nolito's yellow card at the weekend they will all say spot on, he shows dissent yet they cant quite grasp that kicking a water bottle after a decision from the ref is not the exact same thing, dissent.

I hope they throw the fucking book at him, look at his previous record and give him a 3 game ban because he is a prick!

He's showing passion on the touchline, being unlucky, being picked on, conspiracy from officials has continued from Chelsea, he'll get it right soon, just needs another 3 transfer windows... these are just a couple of the excuses i've had in the last 24 hours from rags, I hope their delusion continues and the FA leave him alone to continue the circus of the touchline every weekend.

He's showing passion on the touchline, being unlucky, being picked on, conspiracy from officials has continued from Chelsea, he'll get it right soon, just needs another 3 transfer windows... these are just a couple of the excuses i've had in the last 24 hours from rags, I hope their delusion continues and the FA leave him alone to continue the circus of the touchline every weekend.
Ah, but he has been dead unlucky though....

That's totally unnecessary, having a cheap shot at a man when he's down. He's all alone in a strange town, his wife won't even visit him and bring the kids, and he's been a really, really unlucky ****.

And picked on, never forget the fact he is being picked on, kicking water bottles is totally fine usually, the FA are making an example out of him. The picked on one.

Plenty of Rags are now comparing Peg's tenure to Whisky conk circa 89/90, saying that Ferguson was
utter shite at first, but, given time, will restore them to the same sunlit uplands and dizzy heights that
he managed.
So, all he needs is 'Time,' something not available to any manager these days, but if they give it to him,
all will be well.
I'm with these Rags, I hope they give him a 20 year contract extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.