United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
They only want to give him time because they all realise what's coming next. Family man, followed by revolving door appointments of the wankers of '92. After lvg and jose trashing their cv's and reputations at the swamp 'the worlds greatest club' (tm) will be seen as a graveyard for managers.

Amidst all the friendly jocularity on this thread, I think we are missing the point that Jose is, first and foremost, a human being and clearly suffering from acute insecurity.

I'm no psychologist but I would imagine that the root cause of his insecurity is the brevity of his contract. The poor fellow knows that he only has until May 2020 on £15m a year to turn the ship around. After considering the matter long and hard I think the only solution would be to extend his contract. 5 years should do it.

Amidst all the friendly jocularity on this thread, I think we are missing the point that Jose is, first and foremost, a human being and clearly suffering from acute insecurity.

I'm no psychologist but I would imagine that the root cause of his insecurity is the brevity of his contract. The poor fellow knows that he only has until May 2020 on £15m a year to turn the ship around. After considering the matter long and hard I think the only solution would be to extend his contract. 5 years should do it.
Yes, but like most prisoners, he'll be out in 3.

Our esteemed neighbours knew what they were getting when they hired the snivelling twat. If he's bringing them into disrepute as their shrivelled crimson tits point skyward, that was totally foreseeable.

As Glen Hoddle rightly said: "Whatsoever a club soweth, so they shall also reap."

Last edited:
Our esteemed neighbours knew what they were getting when they hired the snivelling twat. If he's bringing them into disrepute as their shrivelled crimson tits point skyward, that was totally foreseeable.

As Glen Hoddle rightly said: "Whatsoever a club soweth, so they shall also reap."

Bollocks, Glenn Hoddle has never said anything rightly in his life. The man is an utter shit talking ****

Very true... the ticket tout already on record as saying Maureen was not the right man for the Swamp hot-seat... All the rags I know and work with didn't want him (most still don't) as manager, and actively hated him and his antics whilst at Chelsea... so what did they fucking expect!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.