United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba's laughable dive making Mourinho desperately try to deflect the attention away from it only to end up getting sent off and charged by the FA is comedy gold.

£600 million spent for 6th place.

I like you.
With this final submission, I rest my case.

Dynamo-Kyiv-vs-Chelsea-Champions-League-group-stage.jpg

I wonder how many Utd fans will buy the Mourinho FA conspiracy argument.

A fortnight ago it was Man Utd were the unluckiest team in the Premiership and they were playing great football but not getting the rewards they deserved. And now the results are not just down to bad luck but because referees are deliberately conspiring against Jose and Man Utd. All that's happened is that Man Utd are not getting the favours they used to get when they intimidated everyone in football.

Unfortunately not many of the current scum squad can compete for England in the next Olympics diving competition. Wooney's only good for belly flops, and they don't score highly with impartial judges.

I wonder how many Utd fans will buy the Mourinho FA conspiracy argument.

A fortnight ago it was Man Utd were the unluckiest team in the Premiership and they were playing great football but not getting the rewards they deserved. And now the results are not just down to bad luck but because referees are deliberately conspiring against Jose and Man Utd. All that's happened is that Man Utd are not getting the favours they used to get when they intimidated everyone in football.

Lots of them. Have a look at the comments from @thefa 's announcement of the charge on Twitter. Quite incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.