United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listened to The Times' podcast in the car this morning and rag apologist Scowcroft was on. Not surprisingly he was staggered that Carlton Pogba was booked when all he was doing was trying to evade a tackle. Julian Laurens went mad at this saying Noble wasn't anywhere near Carlton and it was a blatant dive. Scumcroft also repeated Duncan Castles' nonsense that Peg needs 4 transfer windows to build a decent team. Marcotti and Laurens both effectively said Castles has no credibility and is just a mouthpiece for Peg and that the man himself said he only needed 4 players in the summer.
Four fucking widows?
Jesus wept, their team is the most expensive ever assembled, but they now need a total clear out just
to to make top four? This is clearly Rag fans having their 'Duvet Day.' where if they can invent scenarios that
may, possibly, release them from the nightmare unfolding before their eyes, it will all be OK when they
wake up.

Anyone who says Pogba didn't dive, needs their head testing. Yeah, a challenge went in that may have caught him but it is a contact sport, it wasn't a leg breaker and if every player dived when a challenge came in, every game would be ridiculous

That said, lets say he didn't dive. Mourinho was out of order with his reaction and need sto pick his battles(home to Burnley and West Ham in the first half are not battles worth fighting) before he cracks up. I think these reactions are for show, no grown man with his expereicne is as unhinged as he appears

Four fucking widows?
Jesus wept, their team is the most expensive ever assembled, but they now need a total clear out just
to to make top four? This is clearly Rag fans having their 'Duvet Day.' where if they can invent scenarios that
may, possibly, release them from the nightmare unfolding before their eyes, it will all be OK when they
wake up.
You could understand it if they'd underachieved for years like we had prior to 2008. But they were runners-up on goal difference in 2012 then won the title in 2013.

Interesting that of the 18 players who were on the team and on the bench for that 5-5 game against West Bromwich, only 4 (De Gea, Jones, Carrick & Valencia) still remain. There are still 8 players at the club (including Hart & Nasri) from our squad on the same day.

Well supposedly Noble admitted afterwards that he would have caught him if Pogba hadn't jumped out of the way. So maybe football expert Julien Laurens is wrong about that one and shouldn't get so mad.
It's got to be said, some people on here get upset at your posts.

I don't though, they serve as a reminder of the dangers of a weak gene pool.

Well supposedly Noble admitted afterwards that he would have caught him if Pogba hadn't jumped out of the way. So maybe football expert Julien Laurens is wrong about that one and shouldn't get so mad.
you are suggesting that it wasn't a dive?

I assume you've got proof of Noble supposedly saying that? Or is this another 'post-truth' claim from the Trafford Ministry of Truth?

You've summed up the essential difference between you lot and us. If that had been a City player, people on here would condemn it almost universally. Whereas you lot latch onto whatever excuse your PR team or their sycophants in the media dream up and cling on to it as fact.

I assume you've got proof of Noble supposedly saying that? Or is this another 'post-truth' claim from the Trafford Ministry of Truth?

You've summed up the essential difference between you lot and us. If that had been a City player, people on here would condemn it almost universally. Whereas you lot latch onto whatever excuse your PR team or their sycophants in the media dream up and cling on to it as fact.

Your club is football's equivalent of Donald Trump. A narcissistic, arrogant braggart who claim stuff as fact that has no basis in reality and appeals to peoples' basest instincts.

Manchester United, cheeto faced ferret wearing shitgibbon of a football club.

you are suggesting that it wasn't a dive?
I think he made the most of it as players tend to do, look what Sanchez did to win that penalty against PSG last week. I don't have a problem with him being booked but it's not really a big deal, it wasn't in the area or the edge of the box and I think the referee may have been a little keen. Noble definitely took a swipe though and Mourinho definiteley greatly overreacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.