United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't our fa cup game in between two champions league games ? and not the Europa league , bit of a difference.
they have a cup final coming up , just gone through to the next round of the Europa cup, why was he even thinking about us ?
the guy is a horrible ****, i cant be doing with him , and I said that before he became united manager , cant stand the bitter fucker

_94811310_gettyimage.jpg

Because Lyon play at home tomorrow as well, even though its about 50 miles away, St Etienne and Lyon dont like each other.

There is a rule:
"If more than one club from the same city, or within a radius of 50km (31 miles) of each other, is taking part in the competition and/or plays in the same stadium, and if the association and the clubs concerned explicitly declare when entering the clubs that their matches cannot be played on the same day, the UEFA administration may alter or confirm dates and kick-off times according to the principles set by the Club Competitions Committee."

The two clubs are close enough to count, just as one Istanbul match was moved yesterday
Schalke played yesterday to avoid the carnival weekend, as Schalke and PAOK have a bit of previous between them as well.

This whole Rooney to China story reeks of being a PR stunt to me. Absolutely no chance he ends up there in my opinion.
I think it's more United using the press to try and force him out and making it acceptable for them to do so

Honestly, if I were rughead I wouldn't move

No fucker likes China, so I'd see out my 200k+ per week contract with the rags and be weighing up my options, whether that's staying in the Prem or moving to somewhere sunny in the States where his family will have a real quality of life

He can barely speak English, so he's no chance in a far East foreign land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.