United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't our fa cup game in between two champions league games ? and not the Europa league , bit of a difference.
they have a cup final coming up , just gone through to the next round of the Europa cup, why was he even thinking about us ?
the guy is a horrible ****, i cant be doing with him , and I said that before he became united manager , cant stand the bitter fucker
It wasn't between 2 CL games, but the BBC moved it to the late Sunday kick off, which forced us to play in London just under 52 hours before we were due to kick off in Kiev for the first leg. Absolutely ridiculous, especially when you look at the French, Spanish, German and Spanish teams in their domestic leagues, who regularly get given Friday night kickoffs before important CL games.
We didn't disrespect the FA Cup, the BBC showed an enormous amount of disrespect towards City as a club, the Champion's League and the Premier League as a whole who have to attach a certain amount of importance to the league's coefficient.

Although I think he's having a swipe at Klippety and not us, Liverpool fielding a weakened team and going out of the FA cup is a hell of a lot more recent and it was in favour of their campaign in the League Cup.

If the swamp dweller thinks he can keep playing the same team all the way through the PL schedule, a full League cup campaign, a Europa League campaign and a fairly long FA cup campaign as he seems to be trying to do, he's going to get an awful shock from around the middle of March onwards when all his key players are burnt out. Carrick and Mhkytaryan already ruled out of the match at the weekend for the sake of an already won EL tie and an FA cup game against weak opposition because he doesn't have the balls to use his squad properly.

Did I mention I think he's a ****?

Last edited:
That's it. He doesn't have the balls. He is shit scared to lose any game so keeps playing his big stars. Playing his big names the other night was ridiculous, 3 up against a shit team, and he's been doing it in all cup games. It will come back to bite them, hopefully soon... We're due another Jose meltdown, he's looking a bit too smug at the moment.....

Accepting the rules about distance between stadia, why did Lyon not play on Wednesday. Who decided that? It would not be Gill would it?

Accepting the rules about distance between stadia, why did Lyon not play on Wednesday. Who decided that? It would not be Gill would it?

The Metro:
"As both teams are seeded in the draw, UEFA gave Lyon priority as they had a higher league finish last year and therefore the [Utd] game had to be moved to Wednesday."

There's no way you can claim Gill did it.

Derby mind games already Jose?
You sad twat!

I love listening to the giddy fuckers right now - there'll be silence in May when they finish 6th.
Had a quick look at their fixtures mid April onwards if they get through Rd 16:
13.04.17 v 1/4 Final Europa League 1st
15.04.17 v Chelsea (H) - Champions Elect
20.04.17 v 1/4 Final Europa League 2nd
22.04.17 v Burnley (A) - Scrapping for every point and decent at Home
22.04.17 v FA Cup Semi-Finals (Can they move a wembley Semi, cant see them past Chelsea tbh)
29.04.17 v Swansea (H) - Scrapping for every point
04.05.17 v Semi Final Europa League 1st
06.05.17 v Arsenal (A) - Top 4 chasing when they usually perform
11.05.17 v Semi Final Europa League 2nd
13.05.17 v Spurs (A) - Top 4 chasing and good at WHL - will want revenge
17.05.17 v City (A) - A proper shafting to be administered
21.05.17 v Palace (H) - Scrapping for every point, BFS loves it
24.05.17 v Final Europa League
27.05.17 v FA Cup Final

Amongst that lot they have to play us in a re-arranged derby match at the Etihad, can only see a gapMaybe between Burnley & Swansea 26.04.17 between Spurs & Palace 17.05.17 hoping for the latter so Arse away, Europa Semi away, Spurs away and City away in 11 days LOL :)
I'm only hoping Southampton put in a massive (he he) effort in the League Cup final and topple these coonts as they think they've won it already.
Lots of shite teams still left in the Europa League and only a few can worry them - Zenit St Petersburg, Athletic Bilbao, Roma and Ajax I thnk.
Hope they get to semis and a lovely Zenit trip midweek or get to go to Rome where an on fire Dzeko scores 5.
Chelsea will do them in the FA Cup, I hope its a mauling!
So empty handed is how I wish it pans out for the Rag twats.

Derby mind games already Jose?
You sad twat!

I love listening to the giddy fuckers right now - there'll be silence in May when they finish 6th.
Had a quick look at their fixtures mid April onwards if they get through Rd 16:
13.04.17 v 1/4 Final Europa League 1st
15.04.17 v Chelsea (H) - Champions Elect
20.04.17 v 1/4 Final Europa League 2nd
22.04.17 v Burnley (A) - Scrapping for every point and decent at Home
22.04.17 v FA Cup Semi-Finals (Can they move a wembley Semi, cant see them past Chelsea tbh)
29.04.17 v Swansea (H) - Scrapping for every point
04.05.17 v Semi Final Europa League 1st
06.05.17 v Arsenal (A) - Top 4 chasing when they usually perform
11.05.17 v Semi Final Europa League 2nd
13.05.17 v Spurs (A) - Top 4 chasing and good at WHL - will want revenge
17.05.17 v City (A) - A proper shafting to be administered
21.05.17 v Palace (H) - Scrapping for every point, BFS loves it
24.05.17 v Final Europa League
27.05.17 v FA Cup Final

Amongst that lot they have to play us in a re-arranged derby match at the Etihad, can only see a gapMaybe between Burnley & Swansea 26.04.17 between Spurs & Palace 17.05.17 hoping for the latter so Arse away, Europa Semi away, Spurs away and City away in 11 days LOL :)
I'm only hoping Southampton put in a massive (he he) effort in the League Cup final and topple these coonts as they think they've won it already.
Lots of shite teams still left in the Europa League and only a few can worry them - Zenit St Petersburg, Athletic Bilbao, Roma and Ajax I thnk.
Hope they get to semis and a lovely Zenit trip midweek or get to go to Rome where an on fire Dzeko scores 5.
Chelsea will do them in the FA Cup, I hope its a mauling!
So empty handed is how I wish it pans out for the Rag twats.
It might be wishful thinking, but looking at that lot, it will be a miracle if they don't run out of gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.