United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it. He doesn't have the balls. He is shit scared to lose any game so keeps playing his big stars. Playing his big names the other night was ridiculous, 3 up against a shit team, and he's been doing it in all cup games. It will come back to bite them, hopefully soon... We're due another Jose meltdown, he's looking a bit too smug at the moment.....

Hes been playing full strength every game, even against teams like Zorya. Also played full strength against our reserves in the EFL cup and only won 1-0. Chelsea will most likely beat them in the FA cup. They'll get an easy draw in the next round of the Europa League. I'm convinced they won't make top 4 as I was before the season began. They have an average squad, and once the fixtures begin to pile up, they'll crumble again.

Like you said, we are long overdue a Jose meltdown and maybe it'll begin on Sunday. They'll probably be without Carrick and Mkhitaryan, Fellaini in midfield is going to be great. Hopefully Southampton smash them. If I'm not mistaken they haven't conceded a goal the whole cup. They'll be up for it.

Shocking that Rooney going to China is front page news ahead of the best CL game this season. The media really does hate us.

The Sky coverage is a wonderful exercise in attention diversion. Every premier league manager being asked to pay tribute to Wayne Rooney to whom absolutely nothing is happening whatsoever.

The Sky coverage is a wonderful exercise in attention diversion. Every premier league manager being asked to pay tribute to Wayne Rooney to whom absolutely nothing is happening whatsoever.

I'm not surprised that Sky are using this for more attention. Don't forget he was the main article on their website despite us beating Monaco. They write as many United articles as they can.

well that's about £5m salary they'll need to cough up between now and start of the next transfer window

It was reported earlier today that 2 out of the 3 Chinese clubs withdrew their interest. Sounds more like nobody wants him, especially when in 18 months he will be a free agent.

Anything to avoid talking about City v Monaco
There's plenty of talk about our match. Some examples ;

"City defence is shit, will get KO'd next round"
"Why are City selling Aguero and Hart?"
"Ligue 1 is a poor league".
"Empty seats. Small club"

Sooo predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.