United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and they could have put the reverse up and it would have been exactly as valid. "St Etienne had the lower league finish so their match stayed on the Thursday". I'm not saying you're wrong, but you need to show either (a) a bit of consistency in decision making from UEFA or (b) the process in black and white in their regs, before you start offering it as proof that they haven't manipulated the situation to suit the raggy bastards. Not a throwaway quote from the bloody metro :)

That's cynical!

Looking, I misread it - Lyon finished higher in the French league and thus had priority. Sorry about that. The Sun also reported that, but I can't find a specific regulation for it.

That's cynical!

Looking, I misread it - Lyon finished higher in the French league and thus had priority. Sorry about that. The Sun also reported that, but I can't find a specific regulation for it.
No better than the Metro and that second part definitely sounds like Gill had his dirty mitts in it - regulations have a habit of changing or appearing out of thin air around that ****.

;)

I don't think the Wednesday schedule was a big bonus as they had to play it early as to not clash with champions league games later on. I bet the TV figures will be very low for that game given the 5pm start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.