United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news for the premier league!
Well the rest of the teams anyway! A washed up player earning top whack with legendary status taking up a valuable spot in their squad! Well played Rooney lad well played!

Reckon this is totally against what mourniho wanted as well!

Still wouldn't be surprised if he is more forcibly moved on in the summer having said all that!

I read that if he stays to the end of the season there is a substantial loyalty payment that clicks in, if this is the case then he has gone up ever so slightly in my estimations. He seems to love milking the vermin for every last penny.

I'd be surprised if he did leave for China as that would be the end of his international career and i think he believes he can squeeze one more in just on reputation ala Beckham.

I hope this pisses off PEG, and he keeps on pulling his £300k until the end of the season while sitting on the bench or stands.

‪PR stunt by the media and United to deflect attention away from the Monaco game. ‬
That should be a post from a very bitter Bertie.
However, it happens to be 100% correct due to the cock-sucking nature of our media. Sky, Talkshite and almost all the written media are only interested in the rags, the Dippers and occasionally Spuds. Reasoned discussion about our national sport is the last thing on their tiny minds. The BBC are just as bad and BT Sport are even worse.

That should be a post from a very bitter Bertie.
However, it happens to be 100% correct due to the cock-sucking nature of our media. Sky, Talkshite and almost all the written media are only interested in the rags, the Dippers and occasionally Spuds. Reasoned discussion about our national sport is the last thing on their tiny minds. The BBC are just as bad and BT Sport are even worse.

The story literally came out of no where on a high level the morning after our game.

It just seemed really random how much coverage it was getting.

As if Rooney would go to China in February.

Hose B.........We will not disrespect the FA Cup like Manchester City did.

History once again revised.

Shearer ate the face off our club last season for this, about ten mins of abuse. Funny the dementia ridden fool had a blackout as he was on the panel in an earlier round when both Leeds and Newcastle united fielded poxy teams so they could concentrate on the chase to the premier league.

I remember thinking whatta C**T....... eventually it was briefly brought up. They are all scummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.