United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck 'em! The death rattle is sounding loud and clear over at the swamp and they know it. The arrival of that eye-gouging, Portuguese ponce and his stagnant, putrid, long-ball style saw the crumbling of the myth that has been perpetuated over the years by the likes of Neil Custis, Oliver Holt, and all the other slimy reptilians employed by the tabloids. The fucking so-called 'Un*ted Way' crap. If it weren't so serious it would be hysterically funny, watching BT, Sky, ITV, BBC and all the others slavering with unbridled sycophancy over the latest mutterings from the deluded one. Trying to kid everyone that all is rosy at the swamp despite the whole world seeing that Shrek has (once again) held them to ransom. That the signing of Pogshit was not the calamitous fuck-up everybody else sees. That despite his alleged 'retirement' the Pisscan is still in charge there, glowering like fucking Jacob Marley's ghostly apparition over the theatre of debt. That despite spending record-breaking sums of money (that they can ill afford) they're basically a Sam Allardyce/Tony Pulis team.

The footballing equivalent of the Grim Reaper is on his way to the swamp, and I hope to fuck that we administer the embalming fluid to the cadaver in the next derby.

Had a pop at us for resting players against Chelsea in the cup last year and now he's got to go to Russia a few days before they play Chelsea. Bet he's wishing he'd kept his mouth shut.

He's trying to be Fergie. Every manager who got the chop couldn't wait to come out and say how Fergie made contact shortly after the sacking and what a hero he is etc.

I think if it wasn't Jose though many would think it's a nice gesture for a fellow manager.

Yes it was very common as club loyalty was nowhere near as closely defined back in the day. Indeed a lot of people who attended games in those days
were football fans in general first and club supporters second. Also a lot of people would decide on the spur of the moment to go see a match pay a few bob
and trot up on the terrace. Most people had less to do in their free time back then and it was probably a good way to spend an afternoon/evening.
These days although I would consider going to the swamp( if I got a free ticket and could celebrate when the opposition scored) I would much rather go see our under 18's.
The main reason being that our current youngsters play football at a level that Maureen can only dream about and are well worth the modest entry fee and I urge Blues to
get down there and support them for the rest of the season.
I wouldn't even go to that dump if I was paid.
I've only been to watch city there once in the fa cup.
Fucking hate the place

Actually played on the pitch as a kid thousands of years ago but not been back much since. But it would be nice to have a fully paid for corporate gig
to see the rags dicked in a big match. But then again if you really really really realy hate the place don't ever go back!!

Actually played on the pitch as a kid thousands of years ago but not been back much since. But it would be nice to have a fully paid for corporate gig
to see the rags dicked in a big match. But then again if you really really really realy hate the place don't ever go back!!
I would never under no circumstances goto a game in a box.
And I would never go to a game at that dump to watch them play another team apart from city absolutely no chance.
I wouldn't even go there for a concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.