United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rostov are 7th in the league, yes they have to travel to Russia but anyone who thinks Rostov will go through over two legs is optimistic. Also all the decent teams will knock each other out before united play anyone good.

We did it in 86/87 season.

My rag uncle would come to Maine rd and vice versa depending on who played the weekend we were visiting. The caveat at the swamp was my dad would diliberatly get away end tickets.

Rostov are 7th in the league, yes they have to travel to Russia but anyone who thinks Rostov will go through over two legs is optimistic. Also all the decent teams will knock each other out before united play anyone good.
I don't really give a fuck as long as it tires them out, a decent team like Lyon, Roma, Gladbach, Schalke etc can always knock them out, although 2 of those will be going out this round.

Let's see them play the kids there and the difference in reporting then....

But they wont disrespect the FA cup remember like we did according to Moaninho. And Rostov in the Micky Mouse cup is a little different to PSG in the CL

I don't really give a fuck as long as it tires them out, a decent team like Lyon, Roma, Gladbach, Schalke etc can always knock them out, although 2 of those will be going out this round.
Yeah that's the point, with most of the good teams playing each other United will win the tournament playing Gents and Krasnadors, then it doesn't matter how tired they are in the league. If they get 2 trophies and Champions league it would be shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.