United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're top of the league beating the best team in the world in the CL, and they're 8th playing Fenerbahce on a Thursday night.

What a time to be alive.

Hopefully Thursday is going to be one of these.....
fcnd_frys_chturk_-01_frys-milk-chocolate-turkish-delight-rose-flavour.jpg

Funny

So is it Paul Pogwell or Paul Rodba ?

Still some right bitter fuckers on that Cafe place, liars tooI noticed.

I just say he's shite. I was talking to one bloke at the pub. Whenever there has been a world record transfer fee you could sort of nod your head and say "yep it deserves to be" . Denilson and Pogba don't fall into that category, both made me scratch my head and say what a rip off

I just say he's shite. I was talking to one bloke at the pub. Whenever there has been a world record transfer fee you could sort of nod your head and say "yep it deserves to be" . Denilson and Pogba don't fall into that category, both made me scratch my head and say what a rip off

Totally agree mate, and I have a feeling Pogba's career may follow a similar path.

Say what you will about Ferguson's teams, but they played the game with verve, pace and attacking intent, all of which which have been conspicuously absent from their team since he left. For many United fans, casting their eyes upon last night's game, it wouldn't be the result, so much as the style of our play that would have cut the deepest; not least because under their club's present ownership, the likelihood of them emulating it, other than by an occasional, fitful exception proving the rule, is virtually nil.

Each club's relative entertainment value on the pitch will be the thing that most distinguishes their respective teams over the next few seasons.

For most of the time, to watch, they are, and will continue to be, utter dogshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.