United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think its very telling on that hats off to city thread who are genuine utd fans and who have tagged on because of the success they have had.
You can see that type of fan starting to support city soon .
Even if utd had played well or scored a worldly there's no way I'd come on a city forum and praise them up

Think its very telling on that hats off to city thread who are genuine utd fans and who have tagged on because of the success they have had.
You can see that type of fan starting to support city soon .
Even if utd had played well or scored a worldly there's no way I'd come on a city forum and praise them up

We don't need them mate

Honest mate my all time favourite choccy bar.Could maul one to death right now before beddies.

I dont know where to start. Calling bed "beddies", chocolate "choccy" or just that you like Turkish Delight. Im going for a lie down

I agree but they are just the type of fan city are looking for.ground tour,hospitality, shop gone thanks very much share on social media

I had this discussion with a rag last week. City and the rags are essentially fighting for the plastic fan, theres not a utd fan in his right mind who will try and claim that its 70,000 die hard mancs at the toilet every week. They may have more of the day trippers at the moment, but its results like last night that really make the world (and the plastic) sit up and take notice.

I had this discussion with a rag last week. City and the rags are essentially fighting for the plastic fan, theres not a utd fan in his right mind who will try and claim that its 70,000 die hard mancs at the toilet every week. They may have more of the day trippers at the moment, but its results like last night that really make the world (and the plastic) sit up and take notice.
If you read the hats off to city thread its very telling who are proper rags and who are football fans that have tagged themselves on to the glory.
Also think there's some blues in there having a laugh :+)

Martin Samuel has done a good piece 'What would Ferguson think' on their players lack of self-awareness when it comes social media.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...hester-United-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-make-all.html

Their current bunch of players are an embarrassment. I wanted us to sign pogba, but I'm glad that tool isn't a city player. His videos alongside his gimp side kick lingard are pathetic. That selfie that bailly took while drawing to Burnley is class, united fans must be wondering what the hell is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.