United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what you will about Ferguson's teams, but they played the game with verve, pace and attacking intent, all of which which have been conspicuously absent from their team since he left. For many United fans, casting their eyes upon last night's game, it wouldn't be the result, so much as the style of our play that would have cut the deepest; not least because under their club's present ownership, the likelihood of them emulating it, other than by an occasional, fitful exception proving the rule, is virtually nil.

Each club's relative entertainment value on the pitch will be the thing that most distinguishes their respective teams over the next few seasons.

For most of the time, to watch, they are, and will continue to be, utter dogshit.

Pep is a fraud and 20 times

Their current bunch of players are an embarrassment. I wanted us to sign pogba, but I'm glad that tool isn't a city player. His videos alongside his gimp side kick lingard are pathetic. That selfie that bailly took while drawing to Burnley is class, united fans must be wondering what the hell is going on.

He's like a groupie. In fact, he is like the ugly girl hanging around with the fit girl. I bet the most common phrase in their dressing room is 'shut up, Jesse'

Their current bunch of players are an embarrassment. I wanted us to sign pogba, but I'm glad that tool isn't a city player. His videos alongside his gimp side kick lingard are pathetic. That selfie that bailly took while drawing to Burnley is class, united fans must be wondering what the hell is going on.
Just read about that in the mail and Jose told him to stop apparently ?
Can you post it up mate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.