United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another banner comes back and bites them on the arse.
This - after Liverpool won the UEFA Cup, League Cup and Community Shield in 2001
mickey-mouse-treble.jpg

They won the FA Cup as well that season - it was 3 real cups, and the Community Shield.

Can I be the first to thank Manchester United football club for winning the world cup for Manchester last night. A totally selfless and wonderful gesture. Thank you so much

It's fun laughing at them, but the stark reality is they are the most successful team in Manchester over the last 3 years. And they're shit. So we have monumentally cocked up and failed to capitalise on the greatest squad City have had.

And that's why we're special, we could have barca's pep team of 4/5 years ago and we probably would have got relegated with them ;-)

anyway trophies are nice bit I would rather win fuck all than watch the shite football they have churned out these last 3 seasons.

I am totally pissed off at the way the season has panned out.

We gifted them a free passage in the League Cup and threw all our eggs into the Chumps League basket.

WE finish with a 3rd place in the PL and a place in next years Chumps.

THEY win the League Cup, the Europa League and get a place in the Chumps.

WHO has had the better season? Thoroughly brassed off.

I am totally pissed off at the way the season has panned out.

We gifted them a free passage in the League Cup and threw all our eggs into the Chumps League basket.

WE finish with a 3rd place in the PL and a place in next years Chumps.

THEY win the League Cup, the Europa League and get a place in the Chumps.

WHO has had the better season? Thoroughly brassed off.
We have higher goals. Who else except City fans could discover that its a muffin not a bap or a barm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.