United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Fantastic first half and Bernado's goal must be our best goal since Bellamy's 25 yarder?

It's a great result, I'm delighted with it and would definitely have taken it before the game, but I don't think there's anything wrong with being a bit disappointed with our second half performance. United got their goal when we stopped attacking, a fourth goal would have killed the game and the tiehopefully we get an early goal in the second leg and then finish the job!

If you think this tie is all over then you're deluding yourself.

The hammered us a month ago, and that was with Ederson making 3 or 4 big saves. Next week, it's Bravo in goal, and a repeat of that performance is 5-1 not 2-1.
Agreed,a 2 goal lead is not comfortable,they have scored more than that at ours this season lready,the annoying thing was you could see their goal coming a mile off but he didn't change it

it was a bad goal to give away,we should have closed them down with 4 v 2 but hey ho,reckon we'l go through 6-1 on agg, and what a return leg to go to with not to much presure

you tell em Micah.

I cant believe Fletcher just said Ole will be pleased with the fight but Pep will be dissapointed after that game. Tell him to fuck off Micah

Pep will be disappointed
But fuck me ole should be seriously worried

Would have taken that result before the match but we should have put the whole tie to bed tonight. We will play a stronger team second leg, all they can do is play Martial from the start. We coasted for an hour and knew the game plan, they ran around like headless chickens. If they can’t knock it long they have no idea what to do. Oh and by the way they are utter dog shit. Also seems a lot of their players had some sort of ear infection, hope it clears up for the second leg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.