United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Apparently some City fans were kicked out of the United end after Bernardo's goal.

This is a Bolton fan's video from the Utd end. You don't see them getting ejected but he comments on it.

I know Pep will continue to play him, but Raheem needs to be rested/benched?

If we are dealing in 'world class' brackets, I thought his performance last night was very poor.

Coming on the back of a poor few weeks.

His finishing has shown signs of when he first joined us. Last night was unbelievable the sheer amount of poorly timed, poorly hit shots. His overall gameplay is still there, gets himself about and is always in good positions. He is just an awful lot better than he shown last night

It's been said before on this thread but I thought the City support was absolutely fantastic, right from the tunnel you could here the blues outsinging the rags. Nice to see some of players in the crowd too, haven't managed to get up to a game this season but buzzing to head up to watch the City Palace game

His finishing has shown signs of when he first joined us. Last night was unbelievable the sheer amount of poorly timed, poorly hit shots. His overall gameplay is still there, gets himself about and is always in good positions. He is just an awful lot better than he shown last night
He has set himself very high standards but his drop in form is Negredoesque. Ever since that England bust up he's not looked right, to me, even though he has scored goals. Pep'll sort it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.