United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

He looks like Bernardo did 6 weeks ago. Not necessarily doing anything different, just not as good.

The Atheltic did a piece about the club putting Bernardo on a reduced load because he was knackered and rotsting him out and they thought that hed be back to fitness in 6 weeks and hey Presto, he has started to look good again right on schedule.

Maybe Sterling can get the same treatment now Bernie is back. Also hes not a left sided player.

I agree, it's time other players were allowed to carry us, which is why having Sane back fit could be hugely pivotal in our season.

Raheem also probably needs a good night against someone, so the United return or the Madrid games, could give him the extra edge he has been lacking of late.

Unfortunately, the margins are so tight when the big prizes are up for grabs, and we can't afford for Raheem to be tossing off chances which would be considered meat and drink for an elite player?

His two penalties for me against Wolves summed up his recent downturn, scoring a top goal and then contributing with a loose pass in the midfield to throw them a lifeline back in.

It's not as if we can't appreciate that Raheem being on the pitch opens up spaces, certainly with regards the false nine set-up.

What should not be acceptable is missing gilt-edged chances, making wrong decisions and seemingly not running back.

It was like he was playing in slow motion last night. He's not been right for weeks, IMO.

He's had a long 12 months but he had the beating of Bissaka last night but seemed to be fazed?

His best game for me this season was Liverpool away. He played with a rage that makes the difference between a top player and a world class player.
Agreed but he has played a hell of a lot of football in the last 3 years, time for a break.

Also I hope the club have put talks on another contract extension on hold, he needs to concentrate on only his football and at this time another extension is unnecessary.

I agree, it's time other players were allowed to carry us, which is why having Sane back fit could be hugely pivotal in our season.

Raheem also probably needs a good night against someone, so the United return or the Madrid games, could give him the extra edge he has been lacking of late.

Unfortunately, the margins are so tight when the big prizes are up for grabs, and we can't afford for Raheem to be tossing off chances which would be considered meat and drink for an elite player?

His two penalties for me against Wolves summed up his recent downturn, scoring a top goal and then contributing with a loose pass in the midfield to throw them a lifeline back in.

I'm not expecting anything from Leroy. It will probably take him until April/May to find some form, and that's if he's even 100% committed to playing for us and risking his big summer move.

If he contributes anything it'll be a nice bonus.

I wonder if all the scouse bullshit whipped up after the dippers game has affected him in some way?

This worthless ginger prick has changed his tune from a few weeks ago. Where he was gobbing off like fuck about empty seats and the racism idiot at City.

Glory supporting toss bag has had it blow up in his face.

Its like he struggles when he has time to think about options, he slows down and gets in teo minda and fluffs it. He had Chicken Tikka Massala inside out yesterday and beat him so comfortably that he found himself in that exact position too many times. Almost like too much time defeats him

Even my wife agrees with you. Fantastic goal scorer if he has no time to think, full of doubt if he has time and space. Needs a rest imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.