United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

What the hell has happened to Mason Mount? A couple of years back he was genuinely a cracking player. You don't fluke being your club's player of the season twice. I can't remember the last time he had a good game for club or country. Man United was always going to be a bad fit for him but I can't quite believe just how poor he has looked.

What the hell has happened to Mason Mount? A couple of years back he was genuinely a cracking player. You don't fluke being your club's player of the season twice. I can't remember the last time he had a good game for club or country. Man United was always going to be a bad fit for him but I can't quite believe just how poor he has looked.
No he wasn't. He was held up by an exceptional kante. He's worse than he was, just not much worse.

Do they have this kind of self obsessed inquest when Palace lose?
Literally every football fan is watching this wondering how it doesn’t happen their club, and laughing that it’s these idiots that it only happens to.

Sky are making United a laughing stock. Why people think they’re up their arse is weird. No other club gets assassinated like this.

Watch it. Drink it in. They’re fucking hated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.