United (A) Post Match Thread

Great win , great effort especially in the last 60 minutes.

Hope Ferny is fine for Sunday as the " rest would do him good and I noticed he was upset at coming off which pleased me as I think he could have carried on.

PEP It's important to be calm. We are still not champions with three games left - it's incredible with the points we and Liverpool have. I told the players don't read tomorrow, don't watch the television, just rest and sleep a lot and go in there against Burnley.

PEP Both teams deserve the title. But it can be just one. The team that is going to lose can't have regrets because they have given everything. Normally with this kind of derby victory you can it enjoy it the most but we have to be calm.

PEP It's important to be calm. We are still not champions with three games left - it's incredible with the points we and Liverpool have. I told the players don't read tomorrow, don't watch the television, just rest and sleep a lot and go in there against Burnley.

PEP Both teams deserve the title. But it can be just one. The team that is going to lose can't have regrets because they have given everything. Normally with this kind of derby victory you can it enjoy it the most but we have to be calm.

Fantastic message from Pep.....and spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.