United (a) post-match thread

The team didn't seem to give a fuck from the start, neither sadly did Pep.
Wish he would learn what the Manchester derby means.
Sterling needs to be sold.

It seems we are to take it easy in the League and reserve our best for elsewhere, no other explanation for such a performance. And that's about as positive I can be. I only hope Pep doesn't dig a bigger hole post match, best to just move on as quickly as possibly.

I hope you're right.

Can't help feeling a stank out the place derby loss is never the best mental preparation for a Madrid 2nd leg though.

If Madrid sucker punch us out and we meet Utd in the FA Cup for another dose of this, Pep and the club not going to look so clever I fear.

2-0 in their cup final. Beat ourselves today, like we have done 3 times this season against these lot. Foden one of the few that can hold his head up high. In terms of the league, the summer cant get here soon enough. Hopefully we get some positive experiences in Europe for once before then

you obviously haven’t got 7 brothers, a son in law and 2 grandsons to contend with!!! Or a government who don’t want you to attend matches anyway!!!

The derby, both home and away, are the only 2 games that I can’t bear us to lose and takes me longer than an hour or two to get over!
I’m with you I’m going home to kick the cat round the living room

Leaderless with a team full of fannies.
The season has been an absolute joke.

What about the cup win and we going to finish top four maybe in the next round of champs league while the scum are celebrating there cup final with 30% of the ball parking the bus and hoofing it waiting for there 12th man in his cabin to help them out! We were poor today but that scum team suppose to be one the biggest clubs in the world and there game plan at HOME is the park the fcuking BUS.

Sorry pep I love you but we did not play well. Appreciate you dont throw players under a bus but that was Fookin awful.

just bring us the champs league & FA Cup please & let’s all move on to next season
:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.