United (a) post-match thread

If there is one thing the premier league does is that it won’t allow you to sit still thinking you are the best....the same tactics cannot be used every season so I am sure Pep will sort it

we will need to adapt in the summer and it starts with injecting the ability in midfield to play at speed up the pitch

This game meant more for us the fans. There was clearly a different motive from Pep and the players. He put out a mixed 11. The lads obviously wanted to win this but we got more important games against Real and Newcastle. 2nd spot is nearly secured so we are playing for nothing at this point. We might not even show up against the dippers if we got a coinciding CL game. Let them have their fun of beating us while we go for two cups.

Bernado being a lot more realistic than Pep about our performance today

I’m all for not hanging out the players to dry but don’t treat us as stupid, we were piss poor

Why does pep keep playing gundo and rodri together, in my opinion he needs to play one or the other. The creativity takes a massive hit when both of them play. And that's one of the things that's different this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.