United (a) post-match thread

My son was just off the phone to me,I don’t know if it’s been mentioned on here,but he spoke to me about that rag new signing bruno or whatever his name is putting his finger up to his lips to pep as in to shush,what a fucking disrespectful prick ..

Agreed pal always said this the chances he has missed is beyond belief, I always say to my lad would Messi have missed that- NO is always the answer !

I’ve watched sterling against wan Bissaka (or whatever the rag ****s name is) several times ... and Sterling is scared of taking him on. The rag has got his number and knows Sterling will hide against him

He hadn’t trained all week and my heart sunk
When I saw him and Maguire had been passed fit whilst our main man hadn’t. I feared the worst straight away

My son was just off the phone to me,I don’t know if it’s been mentioned on here,but he spoke to me about that rag new signing bruno or whatever his name is putting his finger up to his lips to pep as in to shush,what a fucking disrespectful prick ..
All banter mate, don't let it get to you.

They've done a lap of honour, their fans are out the woodwork and they have a parade planned.

Us? Only the champions of England.

Sorry but Ederson was a total dick today. So-called world class Sterling was out of his depth once again. Clearly Otamendi being pulled so far over to the left was a disaster, where were the instructions for Zinchenko to take up his position? Gutting.
Ederson has been average this season, hes been great then been shite..

Nothing like the last 2 seasons.

He has to stop these shots to fucking easy..

Agree. It's a hard watch looking at Rodders and Gundogan trying to play that role when you've been looking at the best in the business for years in Fernandinho! Yet he's still head and shoulders above them both.

He is, I'm amazed a top club didn't come in for him before us. It isn't their fault they lack pace and they contribute in other ways but going forward we need Fern two and those two aren't it.

Well, something to look forward to in the summer - getting a decent centre back like Skriniar or Koulibaly (though I am not too keen on him). We need someone like a Van Dick who does not get f#cked about with. Stones and Otamendi can find a new club for all I care. Grateful for their service but it's over as far as I can see - Stones hasn't really improved since arriving from Everton. And Otamendi, well, he's Otamendi and it's too late to change/improve. Would love us to bring Haarland into the team from Dortmund. Cannot wait to see Sane back in the team.

Ederson has been average this season, hes been great then been shite..

Nothing like the last 2 seasons.

He has to stop these shots to fucking easy..

Mate, I played in goal for years as an amateur basically and even I would be devastated if I'd let that first goal in. Just shocking to get so easily beaten at the near post - the easiest part of the goal to defend for a keeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.