United (A) Post Match Thread

Too simplistic, you can't play with 12 men so who gets dropped to allow the striker role?
If you play a central striker sticking close to the oppo box then we don't stretch the defence quite the same.

Why can’t we play with 12 men? Every other team who plays against us plays with 12 so why can’t we?
Oh yes I forgot, the spare for the other team is the referee!! ;-) :-)

I’d take Pogba, Fernandes, Greenwood, Rashford, Ronaldo, Sancho, Varane and Shaw if they were available for the right price. They’re all decent players.

They are a squad of individuals who are being chronically mismanaged. I remember a lot of the criticisms aimed at their players were aimed at Stones, Cancelo, Gundogan, Sterling and Mahrez etc not too long ago.

I’m just happy that they haven’t got a manager in the same ilk of Pep or Klopp etc, even someone like Potter or Rodgers would make them a dangerous side. Long may Ole continue!
Hello Clarkie

Why can’t we play with 12
men? Every other team who plays against us plays with 12 so why can’t we?
Oh yes I forgot, the spare for the other team is the referee!! ;-) :-)

Like Pep said earlier this week "we don't need any stinking help....."

We have now played all pre-season title challengers away from home and taken seven points , and we are now only a couple of points behind Chelski , apart from Torres we have a virtually fully fit squad ,so its looking rather good .Apart from the Laporte brain fart game against Palace and the Spuds game with eight players unavailable our performances have been decent.
The doom and gloom that descended on here after the Palace game appears to have lightened after going to the top of our qualifying group in the Champs league , winning a derby and closing the gap to Chelski.
The way we toyed with the Rags today only emphasised what a complete football team we are, god help the rest of the league if we do sign a world class striker.
And being out of the carabao Cup might give us a better run in the champions league and fa cup

The mad thing is that if Pep was managing this United team, he’d walk the league with them.

He really is a different class.

you’re so wrong & don’t understand Pep & what he does for us. He doesn’t mould great individuals into a team (NOT THAT THE RAGS CAN BE DESCRIBED AS SUCH). He takes reasonable players with great potential & makes them great. Pep has made our team great

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.