United (A) Post Match Thread

I’m not advocating swapping our current players for theirs. I simply think there is some potential in those players and Pep could get a tune out of them.
Pep tried to sign Fred and Maguire - chances are they’d be doing well for city if we’d got them because of our coaching compared to what United have got. I’d wager Pogba would be one of the world’s best midfielders if Pep could coach him for 3-4 seasons.

The United squad is incredibly talented; but they make everyone shitter after signing them.

Zaha, Di Maria, Depay, Kagawa, Pogba, Sancho, Martial, Maguire, Lindelof, Shaw, Damian, Dalot, James, Fred, Sanchez, Bailly.

All signed for decent money or young and promising, and none were successes. some completely stunk the place up and left - and notably some have done very well again after leaving

I can only think of Fernandes doing well.

Pep tried to sign Fred and Maguire - chances are they’d be doing well for city if we’d got them because of our coaching compared to what United have got. I’d wager Pogba would be one of the world’s best midfielders if Pep could coach him for 3-4 seasons.

The United squad is incredibly talented; but they make everyone shitter after signing them.

Zaha, Di Maria, Depay, Kagawa, Pogba, Sancho, Martial, Maguire, Lindelof, Shaw, Damian, Dalot, James, Fred, Sanchez, Bailly.

All signed for decent money or young and promising, and none were successes. some completely stunk the place up and left - and notably some have done very well again after leaving

Fernandes is poo

That singing from our away fans was amazing on that video and fair dos to the rag hosting it, he took it on the chin with a wry smile. Their situation looks hopeless and to help him say “this club is finished” was music to my ears (like our fans!)

Agreed.

Give this a watch, once the match proper starts it really captures the noise and atmosphere generated by our fantastic away support....

Can’t even blame Sky. City’s marketing team themselves have rebranded us as ‘Man City’. See the third kit ffs. I detest it.
I actually LOVE IT!

Whenever I have traveled the world, when I mention the word “Manchester” the response is nearly always “United.”

I think branding us as Man City is all about the “City” part, because if we get to the point where we are simply “City,” then we have made it.

I think trying to make every CFG club a “City” furthers the C part of CFG even further.

But, as a Manc, and with them NOT being from Manchester, I understand how it could get under one’s skin.

See more and more City shirts on my travels, and will look forward to seeing even more when international flying opens up again!

Sky Blue = City…that’s the goal!

But isn't Shaw the new Roberto Carlos?
I'm sure i heard this somewhere this year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.