United (A) Post Match Thread

I fucking love this video. Our support was brilliant today, was shitting it before the game as losing at the swamp is the stuff of nightmares. They truly are the most plastic fan base I’ve ever seen, majority of them outside the swamp after the game were all laughing and taking pictures still.
He obviously isn’t a plastic and it was good to see that as a real football supporter he understood the realities of where they are at.

Don’t get me wrong, I fucking love what we did to them today but I can still have sympathy for a fellow supporter going through the pain, even if it’s not quite what we had.

As you say, great video that could be any club supporter that isn’t cutting it.

Tyler’s been washed up for the best part of a decade now. Sky would do well to bring in Peter Drury, he’s a verbal artist with no discernible bias.
He won’t get pass the shortlisting with those final 3 words you posted…:)

I agree, but I think it was humiliation in a different way. The passing and control of the game in the 2nd half was something to behold. I spent years always worried that we were only ever one fuck-up away from these cunts getting back into any game, not today. That was as one-sided as any game you will ever watch, no matter the score.
Yeah - shades of the 2012 title decider. That was the most one-sided 1-0 you'll ever see; today was the most lop-sided 2-0.

He obviously isn’t a plastic and it was good to see that as a real football supporter he understood the realities of where they are at.

Don’t get me wrong, I fucking love what we did to them today but I can still have sympathy for a fellow supporter going through the pain, even if it’s not quite what we had.

I accept he is a real supporter and he took our taunts well but at the end of the day he is rag and I refuse to give them sympathy after the p!ss taking of the past few decades.

I get some of what you mean but he mentioned that united are the biggest football club in the world, IMO that's delusional and before they go anywhere with this football malarkey they have to accept their place in the great scheme of things.

He'll be supporting Chelsea in a few years :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.