United (A) Post Match Thread

I fucking love this video. Our support was brilliant today, was shitting it before the game as losing at the swamp is the stuff of nightmares. They truly are the most plastic fan base I’ve ever seen, majority of them outside the swamp after the game were all laughing and taking pictures still.

wearing half and half scarves

Same, don’t think I’ve uttered “Man City” out my mouth in the 55 years I’ve been watching em.
I think it must be a personal thing, as I've supported City almost as long, and throughout that time, if someone asked me who I support, I've usually said "Man City".

"City" doesn't necessarily work (unless you're in Manchester at the time) as there are other Citys. (Although yes, it has started to work in recent years now that we are *the* City).
"Manchester City" is great but it's also a mouthful.

The club itself have always been happy to use Man City, so far as I remember.
Our website is www.mancity.com, for example.

Could just be me.

Wonder how many times Tyler would have mentioned the cost of our squad if roles had been reversed?
I could be wrong about this, but didn’t their squad cost a similar amount? You can spend double or triple that number but without the right coaching and strategy you will not get to level of us. Oh and that Tyler needs to sling his hook, he is so pass it, so stuck in the past he needs sticking in an old person’s home.

I could be wrong about this, but didn’t their squad cost a similar amount? You can spend double or triple that number but without the right coaching and strategy you will not get to level of us. Oh and that Tyler needs to sling his hook, he is so pass it, so stuck in the past he needs sticking in an old person’s home.
Tyler’s been washed up for the best part of a decade now. Sky would do well to bring in Peter Drury, he’s a verbal artist with no discernible bias.

Got to give some credit to United for laying down and playing not to concede when 2-0 down. Oliver….was good but how did they not give a penalty on Jesus.
Good - were we watching the same match? Every time a City player blew on a United player, it was a foul. Yet they could kick us with impunity and nothing. That penalty - jeez, if you ever wanted evidence of sheer corruption. It wouldnt surprise me if Oliver received strict instructions beforehand to keep the score respectable. There is no other possible explanation for the no-pen decision and Stockley's refusal to over-turn it.

Just one chant folks to annoy everyone this weekend: “la la la la la la lahhh....Ole’s at the wheel, at the wheel, Ole’s at the wheeelll.....la la la la la la la lahhhh”

rinse & repeat at your leisure!

Still buzzing, but that could just be the booze since the afternoon :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.