United (A) Post Match Thread

I’ve seen a couple of angles and I’d probably err on the same side, that he probably glances it by a hair’s width, but as you say - anywhere else on the pitch (or any other penalty area in Greater Manchester for that matter) and that’s a penalty.

IIRC the laws of the game say nothing about ball first - I believe it’s a careless lash and therefor a foul. If it were the other end of the pitch and Cancelo on Ronaldo you can bet your bottom dollar it’s a different outcome.
100%

As a Gooner I have no love for Man Yoo - quite the opposite - after Spurs they are the team I hate most and I really enjoyed City’s demolition of them today - I don’t have any particular animus for OGS - he’s out of his depth and it’d be a mercy to put him out of his misery
Don’t talk like that, keep him ensconced in his misery perpetualy.

He didn't get the ball first though, Jesus pushed it passed him, he may have touched it after the Jesus touch, but that is irrelevant as he kicked Jesus after Jesus had initially won the ball.
I meant more that he touches ball before man - ie Jesus pushes it all but past him, he glances the ball, then boots Jesus.

Same difference in the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.