United (A) Post Match Thread

What a thread, taken me a week to read through. What a magnificent performance by the majestic boys in blue. Still disgusting that bollock gob wasn't sent off for attempted assault on KdB.

How puerile are their neanderthal supporters?

What a great birthday week off its been!

;-)))))))

Read the post again. The point is that referees have to make decisions on the merits of each case. If that means 120 penalties a season then there can be no complaints. On Saturday there was no identifiable contact with the ball and certainly none which altered the course taken by the ball and the contact with Silva's boot counts as a second movement and is a foul anyway. VAR's failure to correct the clear and obvious error is thus a mystery which is reminiscent of the failure to spot or remedy the clear error in the Southampton game last season when Foden was flattened. Where the history comes in is also in the failure to give penalties to unfashionable clubs penalties while unjustifiable penalties have been awarded and confirmed for dives by Salah and non-fouls on rags. Going back to last Saturday tell us all what you didn't see, and when you didn't see it. And what the error was and why it did not warrant overturning.
i cant be arsed reading all that but there was identifiable contact, anyway goodbye

Yep didn’t we do one where we did 46 passes to score a goal against the scum.
Recently there were 44 passes. You will probably find it somewhere on social media. I'm sure there is even a version set to the music of Benny Hill.

They know it's a pen they'd give on another dozen PL grounds. They just decide immediately that we aren't getting what the LotG have determined.
We see it time and again too. City aren't usually allowed penalties unless the game is already decided. This keeps the opposition believing they have a chance along with other decisions for and against. Then some wonder why the opposition always turn up against City but not usually against the favoured clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.