United (A) Post Match Thread

It’s amazing pal that they should have to put up with that. Hats off to all our players and staff for their dignity and restraint. I know someone who is a director level person at the scum, he or she isn’t responsible for security but I’m going to show him or her that video next time I see him.
Not sure if you’ve ever watched City at the swamp, I used to go every season but since stopping doing some many aways I haven’t been for 3 or 4 years as my loyalty points have been overtaken. But when you queue up to get into the away end they used to (and I presume still do) line you up against a wall, with a one deep line of coppers between the City fans and thousands of rags, with loads of insults and other stuff flying across. One time I fear there will be a surge of rag fans towards the City fans and a 1980s style disaster in the cards. In this day and age that kind of risk exposure is fucking pathetic.

Everything about that club is classless, them and the red dippers. And the way the media pander to them is fucking disgusting.
This. Another accounting principle ignored - and a big health and safety one too. Remove the opportunity, remove the risk.

Considering the current angst and childish inability of many rags to avoid following the pack mentality, (‘everyone doing it so it’s alright’) plus the highly volatile nature of human emotion anyway, I’d say the risk grows hugely with every season.

I might also add that highlighting it to senior level figures might just be the way to get it changed - as the fact that it was raised to them in advance might finger them as being accountable for no action having been taken subsequent to any future catastrophe.

Getting hammered 4-1 to Watford today. That club is turning into the equivalent of retail failures like Woolworths and Debenhams... living in the past and arrogant to think they would lose their place in the high street elite.. living on their history as a big club.. fuck em I hope they end up in the bottom 6 where they belong

I have to say I felt a little bit for OGS during that torrid sky interview post match. Handled it very well and graciously under the circumstances. I hope when the camera stopped rolling he laid into that interviewer, forget the wankers name. He’s the worst I’ve ever listened too, a f**king low life. He didn’t say one positive question even though after that rag display it was hard to find one but still, he kept hammering him into the ground. Doubt the coward would’ve done that pisscan.

Last edited:
I’m still disappointed we only put two past the fuckers. Leicester and Watford four each, scousers five. We should have fucking smashed the bastards for six.
Yes I agree but it it was a slow torturous death wrapped in a masterclass. Sometimes that’s more enjoyable.

Yes I agree but it it was a slow torturous death wrapped in a masterclass. Sometimes that’s more enjoyable.
I feel like it was like a game of chess,we were the grandmaster playing a horrible little beginner nephew just trying to embarrass them for the full 90 minutes ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.