United (A) Post Match Thread

Neville and Tyler were disgraceful on commentary. Not seen a more vile partnership since Fred and Rose West.

Don't normally watch Sly Sports anymore. Glad I binned em off after that travesty, but got login details, to Sky Go off a mate I used to work with, so watched it for free (he also happens to be a Rag - so double bubble HA!!)

Can’t listen to that pair of tits so my volume is always at ‘zero’. As a result of this I hadn’t realised Bernardo had put the ball in the net. Was checking the time when I noticed him celebrating!

Gary Neville decided Telles got a wafer thin touch on the ball so wafer thin it wasn’t visible to the naked eye, that was the information the VAR stooges needed, we are off the hook, it will soon be forgotten about. Whereas no face saving was required against the dippers the other week, today enough was enough, City are the real rival, if we had won 5-0 Ole would have been sacked after the game.

Can’t listen to that pair of tits so my volume is always at ‘zero’. As a result of this I hadn’t realised Bernardo had put the ball in the net. Was checking the time when I noticed him celebrating!
its very easy to stream and get english commentary from foreign broadcasters with the usual ex pros.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.