United (A) Post Match Thread

The gulf in class never looked bigger. We did our business without breaking sweat.

My Gran would tracked back more effort than Ronaldo, who, if he doesn't score, is being carried every game.

Solskjaer surely gone on Monday, totally humiliated in front of the home fans by their two biggest rivals. He is not in any way, shape or form a manager, and his players don't give a fuck.
Shame

Reactions: dom
He was so wrong on the Wan Bissaka defending. Basically saying he was between a rock and a hard place cos it was someone else's job to close him down. If you're the nearest man you do your best to put pressure on the ball.!

And don't get why he was arguing about wether Ole could do better or wether its the players.

Revel in the mess they are in Micah lad
I don't think that was Micah's point. I'm pretty sure all he was trying to say was he could understand why Wan-Bissaka was hesitant. The reason being he was so poorly covered for the first goal he was concerned he'd give Cancelo the freedom of the penalty area if Cancelo got beyond him.

He wasn't disagreeing with Souness (he made that point repeatedly), he was just trying to use Wan-Bissaka's hesitancy to remark on United's laziness and poor coaching but it got out of hand before he could finalise it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.