United (A) Post Match Thread

Has a win in the derby ever been more of an anti-climax?
That was surprisingly easy.
I don’t know what kind of reaction I was expecting from United, but they were simply incapable of getting anyway near us in the second half despite us being in second gear.

We are so far ahead of them even when we are not at our best, and it was obvious that they knew it too. They looked scared in that game from start to finish and by the end of it they just looked resigned to defeat and wanted to get off the pitch.

I thought Pep got the tactics spot on and the team carried out the instructions almost flawlessly. Rodri didn’t put a foot wrong all game and looked like he could play that game in his sleep, it was so easy for him. He was the standout performance for me in a very efficient midfield.

its very easy to stream and get english commentary from foreign broadcasters with the usual ex pros.

It might be for you mate! Actually I used to love the Arabic language streams I used to get. Never annoyed me and great goal celebrations!

Reactions: dom
The "Pep doesn't get us" brigade should read this:

Or this:

The result (0:2) doesn't tell the whole story. It was a better performance than the sick swan, even though the latter will remain the most iconic win at OT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.