United (A) Post Match Thread

The little fella played the 12th man yesterday in coming out with the usual “utd are number one in Manchester in fact the world, then comes out with utd always come back”. Inadvertently he showed where’s he’s at along with the dark side of his club. No biased here but they are a long way behind us not just on this result but on everything connected to football including academy, ladies set up , stadium, the whole structure there in for a wretched time as a club they’ve nowhere to turn they’ve run of out managers spunked millions and millions the theatre is leaking like a Tory grass .
Long this may continue .
Enjoy every minute of that clubs demise and raise a glass to yourselves and those who have gone but not forgotten.

up the blues !!

I can’t help feel sympathy for OGS - that interview was clearly painful for him - its awful to watch someone suffering so whatever team you support
was it fuck I want every single one of them to suffer like I and many others suffered for years of patronising , that banner , 100 lines of their "cos city are a massive club" piss taking , belittling...fuck em

Cancelo culture!!! @esteemedkompany :)

What a performance!!! The boys bossed it! My take from the game:

1) We were Amazing!

2) Cancelo just gets better!

3) That was a Stonewall penalty and not even reviewed!! Dunno where to start on that one!

4) De Gea Saved them otherwise it would have been 7 or 8!!!

5) The only shots on target they had were on their own goal!! And one went it!! hahahaha

6) Ronaldo is inches away from getting a Red

7) We were Amazing!

On another note, I wonder if Ronaldo had actually joined us, he would have scored a shitload of goals with us by now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.