United (A) Post Match Thread

Nobody is making him stay there. He could do the honest thing and say he is miles out of his depth and jack it in.
thankfully he has
was it fuck I want every single one of them to suffer like I and many others suffered for years of patronising , that banner , 100 lines of their "cos city are a massive club" piss taking , belittling...fuck em
As a Gooner I have no love for Man Yoo - quite the opposite - after Spurs they are the team I hate most and I really enjoyed City’s demolition of them today - I don’t have any particular animus for OGS - he’s out of his depth and it’d be a mercy to put him out of his misery

I can’t help feel sympathy for OGS - that interview was clearly painful for him - its awful to watch someone suffering so whatever team you support

Get to fuck! Did that Noddy headed little fucker feel sorry for us when they were winning everything under that fucking banner? Did he fuck. He's paid an absolute fortune to manage a team that he, he alone, has actually spent 400 million, let that sink in, 400 million, on players. That fucking club and those who represent it can't suffer enough for me, us Blues who suffered for years while those cunts mocked us fucking hate them. You're on the wrong forum for sympathy here, he's fucking lucky we didn't score another six the stupid little prick

His point was United are so shit in workrate and coaching in defence that Wan-Bissaka was confused as to what he was supposed to do and hence focussed on the wrong thing instead of doing his basic job, which was to close down Cancelo.

But it seems his point has been misinterpreted by Souness, yourself, and many others as 'Wan-Bissaka wasn't wrong to close him down'.
Wan bissaka must be really low on intelligence even by footballers standards if he didn’t know to close down cancelo. That doesn’t need coaching. As bad as the coaching is there, players shouldn’t need coaching basic football.

As a Gooner I have no love for Man Yoo - quite the opposite - after Spurs they are the team I hate most and I really enjoyed City’s demolition of them today - I don’t have any particular animus for OGS - he’s out of his depth and it’d be a mercy to put him out of his misery
Like they did with their banner year after year? OK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.