United (A) Post Match Thread

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, and I just haven't seen it .... but where the actual feck has this disgusting, and surely absolutely baseless 'Paedo' chant for Foden come from??
They’ve plucked it from thin air. Throwing false accusations at our players is all they have left they’ve truly hit rock bottom. Watch the video back as the players are leaving the swamp. The one who’s shouting the insults you can hear the pain and anguish in his voice they’re fucked and the brainless dick heads know it

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, and I just haven't seen it .... but where the actual feck has this disgusting, and surely absolutely baseless 'Paedo' chant for Foden come from??
The first times I heard this they were referring to his " hairstyle"
Not sure if there is any other reason other than the people calling him that are just a bunch of fools.

That’s a very good point well made Bill .. It’s fuckin true too.. He’s complete and utter shit and fits in perfectly with the rest of their squad who are, themselves to a man, also complete and utter shit

Hope you don't mind BTD, I've tweaked your post a tad..!

Just had to pop on to this thread to make sure that it did actually happen!

Hardly a mention in the media, both press and TV since Sunday!

Just had to pop on to this thread to make sure that it did actually happen!

Hardly a mention in the media, both press and TV since Sunday!
The two discussions I've heard about it on the radio, both ignored City and were all about what Utd need to do to get "back where they belong".

Pundits saying that the current situation "has to change" and Utd "have to get back to winning trophies very soon".

Do they ? Why ?

The two discussions I've heard about it on the radio, both ignored City and were all about what Utd need to do to get "back where they belong".

Pundits saying that the current situation "has to change" and Utd "have to get back to winning trophies very soon".

Do they ? Why ?
Most of these pundits are either Rags or closet Rags.

They live for the day when they'll be back on top and winning things.

Lets hope their wait is a very long one!

Why the fuck in this day and age would professional footballers and coaching staff have to walk that close to braindead scumbag sad cunts like that? Not only are their fans cunts, their officials are too
Anyone with even the most rudimentary grasp of security protocol would realise that was an accident waiting to happen. It must’ve been by design.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.