United (A) | Post Match Thread

He wanted to leave in the summer but everyone on here wanted him to stay

What’s your point ?

He’s one of our best players who usually is one of our best performers in big games so I don’t want us to sell him
What's my point ? He's a want away. His heart is not in it any more. He is not worth a place in the team any longer. He's done nothing this season.

“Thought I went a bit early so I didn't run. If I ran for the ball I would have just took it or shot or passed. I thought I was offside so I didn't touch the ball," Rashford said.

"That's all I can do in that situation and then it's up to the referee and linesman. In my opinion I wasn't involved in the play. I felt like it should have stood."

What a complete load of lying bollocks!!!

We were shit....blah blah blah
Not enough shots on target..... blah blah blah

Well sometimes you have to grind out a result. At 1-0 it was all going to plan and we looked in total control. If it had stayed that way to the end then everyone would have been saying what a result away at an in form Rag team. Well it didn`t and that was solely down to the twat with the whistle.

We’re not winning anything this year. It really is that simple
So fucking what? We are not going to win trophies every season. We had the season when the dippers ran away with it and everyone was bloody doom and gloom.
We got shafted and robbed today or otherwise it would have been a good win in a hard game. We're having a tough time getting the football flowing and like any other fan I'm giving my views on how to improve, But writing the team off is stupid

I feel 0000000.1% better after seeing the Dippers result.

Actually not much difference at all, I’m still fuming.

It is fucking great to see them get thrashed though.

If only we’d played the game and not the occasion at Klanfield.

Having looked at that offside goal a few times now. It started with abysmal play from Grealish then Silva then Cancelo all lazily failing to even try and stop Wan Bissake . Then Ake and Rodri are in the middle of nowhere. Casemiro loses his nearest man (Haaland) , Akanji has already lost Rashford and Walker has lost Fernandes ,they have Garnacho over on the left Yes it was offside but the ease with which in 2 passes they went like a knife through the team was disgraceful.

Pep has taken all creativity out of the side in case of a mistake leading to a counter attack. As such its led to possession for possession sake and plenty making mistakes leading to counter attacks.

We aren't what we were, not even close atm. Need to return to a well oiled passing, scoring machine.

He was not interfering as its interpreted in the new rules,it was a legitimate goal.

Those of us who are old skool and see offside as offside,and anyone who is on the pitch is classed as interferring,are either gonna have to accept this new bollocks or find a different past time.

Defenders are just gonna have to take it all into account and keep defending until any danger has passed.

It fucking stinks but that is the law.
Can't remember who said it, think it was Clough but I stand to be corrected
"If he isn't interfering with play, what's he doing on the pitch!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.