United (A) | Post Match Thread

Because your talking crap
Why is he talking crap? Do you honestly believe this year that we will win the league? The way we are playing not a chance, I am fed up of hearing Arsenal will bottle it, we will go on a run blah blah blah, these days we can't even string 3 wins in a row, and 1 shot on target in 2 games is piss poor by any teams standards

Wasn’t there today though was you JCL?
Have a good night in your mums box room!
Back to school on Monday…
You still going on big red? I've been to that swamp of your plenty mate I decide not to anymore just like I decide not to go Anfield either.

Like I said enjoy your enormous victory. RAG.

You're going on ignore now you're boring me.

Having looked at that offside goal a few times now. It started with abysmal play from Grealish then Silva then Cancelo all lazily failing to even try and stop Wan Bissake . Then Ake and Rodri are in the middle of nowhere. Casemiro loses his nearest man (Haaland) , Akanji has already lost Rashford and Walker has lost Fernandes ,they have Garnacho over on the left Yes it was offside but the ease with which in 2 passes they went like a knife through the team was disgraceful.
Agree mate. Not sure if this stems from a historic "we'll score more than you" mindset, which is clearly not happening. This team has lost so much sharpness.

We were shit....blah blah blah
Not enough shots on target..... blah blah blah

Well sometimes you have to grind out a result. At 1-0 it was all going to plan and we looked in total control. If it had stayed that way to the end then everyone would have been saying what a result away at an in form Rag team. Well it didn`t and that was solely down to the twat with the whistle.
Spot on!

Why? Do you think we're playing well? Do you think that we look like turning a corner? I get it. You're a fan and you don't like people who criticize the club. But we're shit right now and one of us will be right at the end of the season but don't start questioning people's love or fandom of the club.

Why? Do you think we're playing well? Do you think that we look like turning a corner? I get it. You're a fan and you don't like people who criticize the club. But we're shit right now and one of us will be right at the end of the season but don't start questioning people's love or fandom of the club.
We played crap midweek but better today it's always difficult when you are playing against 13 Men, give your fanny a wipe

He was not interfering as its interpreted in the new rules,it was a legitimate goal.

Those of us who are old skool and see offside as offside,and anyone who is on the pitch is classed as interferring,are either gonna have to accept this new bollocks or find a different past time.

Defenders are just gonna have to take it all into account and keep defending until any danger has passed.

It fucking stinks but that is the law.

I disagree completely.

You have to understand the intent of the rules to interpret them correctly. The exact situation that occurred is not covered by the rules but look at example 4 and understand the principles and Rashford is unquestionably interfering with play.

Akanji's interview gives another clear picture, if any was needed, why the goal should have been disallowed.

Having looked at that offside goal a few times now. It started with abysmal play from Grealish then Silva then Cancelo all lazily failing to even try and stop Wan Bissake . Then Ake and Rodri are in the middle of nowhere. Casemiro loses his nearest man (Haaland) , Akanji has already lost Rashford and Walker has lost Fernandes ,they have Garnacho over on the left Yes it was offside but the ease with which in 2 passes they went like a knife through the team was disgraceful.
Akanji didn't lose Fish fingers..he played the prick offside..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.