United (A) | Post Match Thread

We played crap midweek but better today it's always difficult when you are playing against 13 Men, give your fanny a wipe
Ah, the fanny wipe comment. Bingo. The refs we're shit but they didn't stop us from passing the ball forward and having one shot on target all game.

Even though Rashford hasn’t touched the ball he is in control of the ball. Akanji and Eddie understand he is in control of the ball and their positioning and attention is taken up by that fact…. It’s fkin offside

The Lino gave the offside, Ref overruled Lino, VAR Failed to overturn the Refs decision.
We don’t know that. Many occasions the ref was holding his ear piece…maybe taking instructions.

I reckon VAR did over rule the linesman’s flag…

Whats clear is we need to understand why it was given and what role VAR did or didn’t play in it…..VAR was introduced for precisely this reason so if it wasn’t used, why not? If it was, then why did they change the linesmans decision?

We were shit....blah blah blah
Not enough shots on target..... blah blah blah

Well sometimes you have to grind out a result. At 1-0 it was all going to plan and we looked in total control. If it had stayed that way to the end then everyone would have been saying what a result away at an in form Rag team. Well it didn`t and that was solely down to the twat with the whistle.
But before 1 0 rashford had 1 cleared off the line, rashford went 1 on 1 with ederson, and in that time we created nothing, blame the officials all you want, but we were piss poor yet again, yes 2nd half we improved amd had more of the ball, but again creating nothing apart from grealish goal, you can't expect to win games without creating, keeping the ball does not equal 3 points

We were shit....blah blah blah
Not enough shots on target..... blah blah blah

Well sometimes you have to grind out a result. At 1-0 it was all going to plan and we looked in total control. If it had stayed that way to the end then everyone would have been saying what a result away at an in form Rag team. Well it didn`t and that was solely down to the twat with the whistle.
Agreed, but swap Akanji & Ake for VK & Zabba and it does stay at 1-0 or 1-1 at the very least.
We’ve become a soft touch on and off the pitch,unfortunately.

Pep has taken all creativity out of the side in case of a mistake leading to a counter attack. As such its led to possession for possession sake and plenty making mistakes leading to counter attacks.
He said we were punished in the transition. True and the problem is Haaland offers nothing to defend apart from defensive headers. Pep seems to be so scared of the transition we do t play flowing football anymore. Still think we should have brought on Laporte at 1-0 and ground out the result. United were only ever going to score on a turnover.

You still going on big red? I've been to that swamp of your plenty mate I decide not to anymore just like I decide not to go Anfield either.

Like I said enjoy your enormous victory. RAG.

You're going on ignore now you're boring me.
Cool story bro…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.