United (A) | Post Match Thread

We have to find a way to play to Haalands strengths , he is a goal machine but we have to give him the ball the way he likes it . It worries me that we are trying to change him to suit our play, we should be adapting our play to suit him. He is never going to have the close control of a Mahrez or a Bernie to link play together, he should be the last link the guy who puts the ball in the net. thats his game its what he does best lets use it .

Yep,and many wont like it....but we also need some new inspiration and ideas from the bench.Whether that is in the form of coaches or the boss.....im not yet sure.
WHAT?!!!!! Ever heard of perspective? Or are you and a few others just entitled? We don't win the league - boo hoo sack everyone.
You are better off taking a more reflective view. Sure, the team is not playing like we know they can but we were shafted today and still possess an unbelievable coach and players.
It may well be that this season ends up somewhat transitional but let's give it a bit longer before we sack the manager and players.

Lots of rag cunts in the matchday thread - fuck 'em all!

Scandalous refereeing, obviously been given orders.

Still think we'll win the league, so we'll have the last laugh...

Big congratulations to the GMP causing crushes then mini riots then hitting the smallest people in the city end for asking why they were put in that risky situation. Absolute fucking scum

I’m with Andy Morrison.

“There a tough times in a season , questions are asked things go against you .
Everyone should be Hurting and angry, from the manager to the Fans.

let me tell you now what happens .
You Stay together , you stick your chest out take a deep breath and say
Fucking bring it on !!”

This is where Pep earns his money, his system has been worked out with Haaland in the mix, if we revert to the false 9 using Alvarez where does that leave Erling? Otherwise we have to play a different faster system to get the ball to him, its to easy to mark him out the game now, someone else needs to be in there to occupy the defenders. Do we switch to a wing back systemor go 442 although I highly doubt the latter. Pep on the bench looks void of ideas at the moment, we are too predictable.

He has built a squad that is brilliant yet limited.We rely soley on a bunch of 10's doing the business,and when they dont or when they smother each others space and contribution we have no plan B.

What he has got against pace and direct wingers is fucking strange.

We have to find a way to play to Haalands strengths , he is a goal machine but we have to give him the ball the way he likes it . It worries me that we are trying to change him to suit our play, we should be adapting our play to suit him. He is never going to have the close control of a Mahrez or a Bernie to link play together, he should be the last link the guy who puts the ball in the net. thats his game its what he does best lets use it .
Need a bit more pace in this team. Need to pull teams apart again.

Bit gutted in the end thought we’d get the win. They may have won the battle but we will win the war. Onwards and upwards massive game on Thursday let’s back the boys and get the win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.