United (A) | Post Match Thread

We've never had it so good. I'm happy, you focus your energy on "expectations" or as I call it "entitlement"
No your right we have never had it so good, we have had it better, but woe betide people telling the truth that we are miles off the pace this season, I forgot that we used to be shit means that now we must all be grateful no matter what

Used to have respect for Rashford but he can fuck off after his dirty play acting in the first half, feigning injury when we were on the break. C*nt

Rashford was interfering with play, he made sure he was in the way of the ball until the last second (ie he could of stopped), also he made a leg movement that could of been interpreted by the goalkeeper has if Rashford was going to shoot (that is interfering with play). Very corrupt how the referee interpreted that goal.

Tough one to take that today Blues!

Even though I didn't post it, I honestly thought we'd take it to them today and show them who the champions are!

Sadly not!

We just don't seem to have a great mental strength about us this season, and seem to be drifting through certain games without real purpose or urgency.

Even without that dodgy decision, we should have been able to see this through.

We just have to accept that this is where we are at the moment, and the team may need some tweaks here and there.

Diaz and Stones sorely missed today too!

Many will say we didn't create much, but we controlled that 2nd half, stopped their counters, smothered them and got the lead. We were managing things perfectly and then robbed by a ridiculous decision. Unsurprisingly that kickstarted the crowd and rocked us.

Crazy decision cost us the game. Overall still way too sloppy in possession, but better in the second half. Put together 90 like that, get some confidence back and kick on. Title not gone yet, but can't drop many more points.

No one expects a win every game at all, and why are fans who are concerned by the way we are playing mardarses? I understand support mate, season ticket holder in 2nd division, watched us get beat by stockport County at home, visited most shit hole grounds following City, but we are supposed to have the best manager in the world, the best striker in the world, yet we are not playing well at all, so should we all just be blinkered and pretend all is well? Or can people not be entitled to an opinion without being called a mardarse, a fanny wipe or bipolar?
I suggest you read some of the comments in the matchday thread and in here. Well balanced opinions are not regularly the outcome.

I suggest you read some of the comments in the matchday thread and in here. Well balanced opinions are not regularly the outcome.
But they are peoples opinions, wether you agree with them or not, we are poor this season and that is a fact

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.