United (A) | Post Match Thread

Akanji wasn't getting to him because he believed he was offside and didn't think he was an issue.The panic and severity only set in when play was allowed to continue and it was becoming clear a second phase was developing,by that stage our defenders were not in a situation to retrieve the situation.

Rashford didnt prevent them from reaching the ball,they just never believed they had to because he was in an offside position.

There was no second phase mate. He fainted to shoot and got a call from his mate so left it.

What are you talking about? Akanji is chasing Rashford, he is three times closer to the ball than Bruno.. in that case why doesn’t he get the ball before Bruno? Oh because Rashford is in the way.

I will ask again.. have you seen the picture from behind our goal?

He has built a squad that is brilliant yet limited.We rely soley on a bunch of 10's doing the business,and when they dont or when they smother each others space and contribution we have no plan B.

What he has got against pace and direct wingers is fucking strange.

Go on. What has he got against them?

He has used both.. Do you think he tells Txiki not to give him such players?

You’re one of my favourites on here. More for the caricature you play than for anything else. I think it’s the way you think you’re intelligent yet come out with some of the most stupid (Marvin-esque) views on here. It’s particularly amusing when you view old threads and see how spectacularly wrong you end up being.

Definitely someone who lives in the moment and lacks any sort of perspective or bigger picture as to how things will pan out later down the line.

Keep up the great work. I might bookmark this one and we can reconvene if you like? :)

Always happy help the less fortunate ;-)

There was no second phase mate. He fainted to shoot and got a call from his mate so left it.

What are you talking about? Akanji is chasing Rashford, he is three times closer to the ball than Bruno.. in that case why doesn’t he get the ball before Bruno? Oh because Rashford is in the way.

I will ask again.. have you seen the picture from behind our goal?

No,i havent seen a picture.Im going soley off what i saw in real time and the subsequent replays.

People saying we lost this battle but will win the war... we really dont look like winning the war this season.

A lot will have to change for that to be the case.

Okay I'm already over it, possibly because I'm on holiday so tonight I can watch some live music, have a drink and forget about football.

I hope the sense of injustice and losing to the rags will galvanise us and we close ranks and go on one of our famous runs. The team we played against Chelsea in the cup looked everything we haven't been lately. Hard working, pressing and dangerous and controlling the game. Pep has some big decisions to make going forward. The biggest is getting the best out of Haaland because at the minute he's a passenger. The unthinkable might have to happen if he can't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.