United (A) | Post Match Thread

Funny the managers like Arteta and Ten Hag learning of pep but don’t bring to the table the nice part where you except a result or have there players not cheating in games!

If you’re 22 then you won’t remember much football before 2008.
A lot of us on here have experienced the ‘interesting’ times. Much younger supporters have experienced nothing but success. Generation levels of ‘expectation’. However, a lot of us would not be truthful if we didn’t accept that our own levels of expectation have grown.

Off you go then...

doctor-who-tardis.gif
Bye. Dont let the door slam on your way out!

We got what we deserved today. Fuck all. Lots of possession, 90% of it backwards and sideways passing. Cancelo refusing to pass to Phil. Mahrez going down at the slilghtest touch and crying to the ref like a soft twat

Like pretty much everyone else - it was offside. Clearly an error to allow, but the old city would have been 3 or 4 up and got the rags by the balls Long before the equaliser.

Reading the comments I semi agree with most which places me in the neutral zone as to our current predicament.

Clearly, the football isn’t what it should be. We are adjusting to Haaland, and let’s remember Silva, Aguero, Fern and Vinny are huge characters that have left so we are a different beast somewhat.

We do still have leaders and when Dias returns that will help, but we are probably ending a cycle of certain players hence why our style has evolved to a calm and more structured approach.

Pep is a genius though so we will bounce back.

The positives are Rico for me will now be a starter as pep says he seems to make others better. Jack should now have the starting shirt and I think we give him more licence now. Ruben is nearly back, we have players whose form can only get better and when it does god help the rest of the league.

Let’s not forget Arsenal are notorious bottlers and we have to play them twice.

The players have elite mentalities and this will hurt them. When we win the league we will look back on today as a turning point I’m sure.

What made me laugh was that he yellow carded Eriksen for a ‘something and nothing’ foul. Atwell clearly indicated to Eriksen that it was his 2nd foul. So Malacia commits at least 5 and gets nothing and Eriksen commits 2 and gets a yellow?? Please can somebody explain that to me?
Atwell is shit.

I am fuming, but I am confident we will get back and win the league. We controlled the game before the ref handed it to United. The defense should have done better on the second goal. I have faith in pep and he will sort out the problems.

Ignore the offside goal!

We scored, we were in control, we played Rashford offside and play should have been stopped...

The chances that we would have lost that game if the officials had not fucked up are very very low.
Yes, but, we fuckin' lost.
I said "Ignore the offside goal" as there's no point whingeing about it. It's already been done to death.
I was focusing on other short-comings today.

Just seems like a black hole in midfield in the central attacking portion of the field like everything we try to do of late is wing oriented and frankly our wings don't have the speed to pull that off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.