United (A) | Post Match Thread

We got what we deserved today. Fuck all. Lots of possession, 90% of it backwards and sideways passing. Cancelo refusing to pass to Phil. Mahrez going down at the slilghtest touch and crying to the ref like a soft twat

Hahaha love all these posts that come along after defeat shows them up

We are poor and a derivative of our former self. Pep must take the blame for that. We have struggled this term and the worry is that we have nothing better in reserve. I'm guessing we'll struggle to win anything this year!!
Happy clappers bookmarking negative comments now so prepare yourself. Totally agree with you btw.

I agreed it was offsides mate but "the letter" reads otherwise as apparently him not touching it was key.
People are easily mislead.

Laws, rules etc are often unable to cover every eventuality and the offside law is no exception.

Just because the law does not specifically say the ball cannot be passed to a player in a blatantly offside position and he can run with the ball but not touch it for 30 yards such that the keeper has to prepare himself for a shot from the player, who is in a position to take one, and the follwoing defender cannot get to the ball, doesn't actually mean the Law intends for that to be allowed.

If the lawmakers were to include such wording in the Laws, they would be decried as mad men.

The goal should have been disallowed under the current laws and all laws since, well, the game first introduced the offside law.

1) Defense was awful and this one is totally Pep's fault.
2) the ref was really, really bad, when you see all the fouls on Mahrez for example and no yellow cards or whatsoever.
Ah now, in fairness to the ref, he gave Fred a yellow with 3 minutes left on the clock. Take that Fred! Now behave yourself!

Is it just me or does anyone else notice the cards being dished out to the opposition only when the game is up?

I dont understand why Haaland played all 90 min with Alvarez on bench. Use him from start next time. He will run like hell and create space. Today Haaland was like a statue out there did not even bother to run. He get a massice critics here in Norway for his game today. Not near good enough today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.