United (A) | Post Match Thread

People saying we werent good, didnt play well etc. I didnt see the match so cant say.

But I sincerely think City would have won, hopefully given us a boost.

To me it doesn't matter to me if City played great or shit.

The game turned on a disgraceful decision and fans just have to suck it up. That is wrong. We need to know how this decision was made.

City have been screwed over by to many times by odd decisions that it cant be a coincidence. All the time theres one goal between the teams it leaves it open for the game to be changed by ref, VAR. That is wrong.

This will all be under the carpet by Monday and that's the sad thing.

Perhaps it's an age thing, the more this happens the more I lose interest. I lived being at the villa game fucking loved it. I can take losing but not when I see the match fixing I saw today.

I think so many fans of all teams dont want to admit the game is bent. Dont want to admit the thousands they spend money on is bent. Dont want to admit the sport they invest so much emotion in is bent.

What other conclusions can you come to when seeing todays games. In liverpool game a dipper doing the same as Rashford is flagged off side our game it's not off side. How can this be ? Less than a couple of hours between both !.

We are poor and a derivative of our former self. Pep must take the blame for that. We have struggled this term and the worry is that we have nothing better in reserve. I'm guessing we'll struggle to win anything this year!!

Of course, we’re not playing close to our best but here’s some perspective.

We’re 2nd in the league.

Look at the state of Liverpool, our recent title rival, by comparison.
It's obviously a laugh to be had. But possibly something to be said that we might be returning to a pre-centurion target to win the title. That is our best hope to be in a title race, I think, but in a typical season before Pep and Klopp arrived we'd still be in among it. Up to Arsenal really. Draw against Spurs and lose to United and everything looks doable again for a late 80s finish.

Of course, we’re not playing close to our best but here’s some perspective.

We’re 2nd in the league.

Look at the state of Liverpool, our recent title rival, by comparison.
But they are not our title rival this season, and by tomorrow Arsenal could be 8 points clear

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.