United (A) | Post Match Thread

Pathetic referring yesterday before watching match of the day was really worried about our chances on goal worried no more wright show six runs haaland made and each time was not played the ball and some easy balls to when he was on the last man and through on goal players need to re watch the match and sometimes play those direct ball's
It’s fucking ridiculous that our players are scared of giving the ball away when trying to play Erling in, and that can only be on Pep.

I remember after we had scored and we had them pinned in their own half the camera went on the pisscan, he looked mortified.
But then......
Was the showing of his old puffy map the "signal" for something to change in the game..
As you can see I'm still not over it and thought it through all night but still can't get my head around it
2D10075D-97AF-4D18-AC9C-746B488EEDAA.jpeg

I agree with all of that. However the rules allow the ref to ignore everything that Rasford does because he does play the ball or attempt to play the ball which within the way the rules are written it allows the ref to say Rasforf wasn't interfering. I believe Rasforf was interfering in a number of ways....but the rules don't
He’s offside for the phase of play but just before Ratface hits the ball Rashford makes a play with his left foot, there’s everything wrong with this decision, Akanji would have easily got to the ball without Pope Fishfinger being there.

Still seething. Remembering the offside goal they got away with against the dippers (what happened to that rule?) and the perfectly good goal Arsenal had disallowed by VAR against them I'm beginning to think it could be the rags' year.

Thats what the PL representatives decided at the start of the season.

The major fuck up here is the late flagging shit by the linesmen that has been introduced this season. If he'd flagged immediately none of this shit would've happened. Another annoyance which has made football worse, the games on it's arse I tell you
Linesman was flagging straightaway in the first half against Foden on more than one occasion.
Not only has this change made it worse, it's not even applied consistently.

Right or wrong in this instance is about opinion. The point of a forum ( or at least one point of it ) is to debate opinion.
Ignore it as you are free to do
No it really isn't - instead of sticking to your entrenched view and boring us all to death - read the posts people have taken time and effort to explain why you are factually wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.