United (A) | Post Match Thread

Yes it was offside but we need to play well enough so that we don't have to rely on bad referee decisions that can go either way.
Was better than Southampton yesterday but still nowhere near up to our standard and that's all on City.

Dont agree with that view. You are allowed to win 1-nil. If the game is ref'd fairly we win.
Are you saying City have to win every game by 2 goals because the ref will give the opponents a goal ?

VAR would have looked at it but, as far as we know, chose not to intervene on one of the biggest examples of a clear and obvious error you could wish to see.
VAR..how manyy games have beniffeted from it v made the gamevworsecand paying fans angrier. If you were a cinema chain put in seats that were meantbto be better but wee clearly shit you'd change back. Why are are we persisting with this shit?

Yes it was offside but we need to play well enough so that we don't have to rely on bad referee decisions that can go either way.
Was better than Southampton yesterday but still nowhere near up to our standard and that's all on City.
That said I still feel we were the better team and didn't deserve to lose that game

Dont agree with that view. You are allowed to win 1-nil. If the game is ref'd fairly we win.
Are you saying City have to win every game by 2 goals because the ref will give the opponents a goal ?
Ageee 100% we were poor 1st half. Much improved second. Went 1 up and controlled the game. Winningb1 nil away to top 4 side. Id take that. We were robbed yesterday

Can someone check on a BT recording how long it took for the ref to indicate goal after the event? My thoughts are it was pretty quick and was it time for VAR(if they were actually used) to look at all of the camera angles, as they usually do, to ensure that Rashford didn't actually touch the ball at any stage.
Don’t think it actually went to VAR, and the referee and linesman just decided it between themselves. You can clearly see the linesman’s arse go when Fernandes started screaming at him, and from that point it was always going to be given.

The goal shouldn’t have been given, but the way we folded after it was awarded was frankly embarrassing.

I still can't understand the refs take on it
After the linesman has flagged for offside the only conversation he's had with the linesman was did he touch the ball. Now we all know that you don't have to touch it to be offside. So the only way for the ref to know if he was interfering with any player was to go to the screen and look at the different angles
So for me this ref doesn't know the offside rules or he just ignored them
I can tell you what the refs take on it is . New car , Mortgage paid off, or little holiday cottage/apartment of your choice or all above .

Pathetic referring yesterday before watching match of the day was really worried about our chances on goal worried no more wright show six runs haaland made and each time was not played the ball and some easy balls to when he was on the last man and through on goal players need to re watch the match and sometimes play those direct ball's

Was discussing game with my lad before started. My prediction was city 1 nil up going into last 20 min, having been kicked all game. Ref sends off city player for 2 soft yellows and gifts United 2 controversial goals.
Can’t believe how wrong I was, he’s never going to let me live it down.

Seriously though, I didn’t watch the game after attwell gave the goal, and I really don’t know when I’ll return to the game I’ve loved and played for more than 50 years. Sad day for me. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.