United (A) | Post Match Thread

It did brush his foot, but it shouldn't come down to that - MR was interfering with play. Anyone old enough to remember Brian Clough saying 'If a player isn't interfering with play, he shouldn't be on the pitch'?
Let's get really honest rashford runs after the ball to get inches away also if you watch he faints to shot
If that is not interfering I give up on people opinions

Let's get really honest rashford runs after the ball to get inches away also if you watch he faints to shot
If that is not interfering I give up on people opinions
Couldn’t agree more. 100% interfering. City aren’t playing well but we wouldn’t have lost yesterday were it not for an abject bit of reffing.

Just walked the dog near my house.
City hat on.
Some armchair rag bastard walked past with a stupid grin om his face.
He was just about to say something.
"Don't bother you armchair rag ****.
You open your mouth and I'll put my fist straight through ur face.
Now fuck off "

" Good morning" would have been easier.

Just saying :)

Just walked the dog near my house.
City hat on.
Some armchair rag bastard walked past with a stupid grin om his face.
He was just about to say something.
"Don't bother you armchair rag ****.
You open your mouth and I'll put my PAW straight through ur face.
Now fuck off "
Amended for accuracy, You sir have trained your dog well, being in Leeds most household pets can just about say scum .

To bastardize a quote from Steve Redgrave, if I ever return to the swamp, you've got my permission to shoot me.

God knows why, but it's deemed perfectly acceptable for the away end to be empty for the last few minutes of the ETIHAD derby, yet City fans treated like cattle, and not even allowed to go for a piss, when the boot"s on the other foot.

Then, after 30 minutes of pent-up frustration we're confronted by a hostile bottleneck of social misfits, all goading for a reaction, but all complaining when the challenge is accepted, and "F*** Off you Munich C***s" is hurled in their direction.

I despise the club, the kit, the ""Barnsley reds" (go and support Barnsley you f***** cowards), the confrontational arrogance, and above all, I despise the mythology.

Google Manchester Central FC and you might learn something.

I also despise the FA for insisting that City hold a minutes silence for the drink driving thug who broke Glyn Pardoe's leg, (thus making me miss the kick-off as there wasn't a cat -in-hells chance of me being in the stadium for that farce)

So that's it
Finito!

8 Wins, 9 draws, 11 defeats, 2 Testimonials, 1 England International, and 5 miscellaneous appearances in the 1980s supporting Everton, Sheffield United West Ham, Birmingham, and Arsenal.
They can shove their nursery rhymes up their arse.
37 premier League games for me next season.

I agree he impacted on play and players decisions...said it all along.
You couldn't be more erong about rule follower. Lost 2 jobs because of openly challenging rules (one set illegal) in the past.
I agree those who set the rules have got them wrong...to vague. However the rules allow room for interpretation in this way.
My apologies for the assumption of you being a "rule follower". But in this case you are still wrong. The rule allows for interpretation, yes, but not for a gross lack of adherence...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.