United (A) | Post Match Thread

All goid managers keep away from public slatungs. Never ever helps doing that. Better to sort of wind up the really annoying meeja
Now it was more our players I was referring too with Rodris comments today (but Pep too). I dont think he need to slag everyone off, that obviously doesnt mean you have to hype your own performance to oblivion either. Telling your fans how incredibly good the team performs at the moment and how proud you are after losing against the rags is just taking the piss. Maybe chill a bit with the self praising part after a terrible result.

Last edited:
Yep because you say so, you think all is good, I know the team have issues this season and we are not learning from them, I forgot guardiola is a demi god and beyond criticism, so you keep your everything is rosey in the garden blue glasses on
Yesterday, you were banging on about opinions but are a precious little butterfly today.
Not sure where I said there wasn't issues this season, in fact I've posted plenty saying exactly that. The difference is I want to get behind the team when they need support, you just choose to moan.

Yesterday, you were banging on about opinions but are a precious little butterfly today.
Not sure where I said there wasn't issues this season, in fact I've posted plenty saying exactly that. The difference is I want to get behind the team when they need support, you just choose to moan.
Not precious and not said your opinions are wrong have I? I will get behind the team but will also point out when things are not right, so we all have to admit we are playing well and all is good to be getting behind the team? Our football has been painful to watch this season, teams have sussed us out and Pep doesn't or can't seem to change things up, home defeat to Brentford home draw with Everton, cup defeat to Southampton hardly frightening fixtures are they

Last edited:
You didn't watch the Chelsea first half then?
Yeah I was at both & I think the United first half was worse.
What do you expect when the opponent parks double decker? So you want to see hoof ball and hope for the best ? That is Pulis school of football .
I would expect them to try something different at some point, I would expect them to try & get the ball to Haaland who made multiple runs & got ignored for a turn back & give it the defence or Rodri pass. Foden made some runs & didn't receive the ball.

Not precious and not said your opinions are wrong have I? I will get behind the team but will also point out when things are not right, so we all have to admit we are playing well and all is good to be getting behind the team? Our football has been painful to watch this season, teams have sussed us out and Pep doesn't or can't seem to change things up, home defeat to Brentford home draw with Everton, cup defeat to Southampton hardly frightening fixtures are they
Should have read your previous posts before engaging and put you on the ignore list.

Having just browsed them you literally have nothing positive to say about us apart from you preferred Mancini's style of football.

My views on support are completely different to yours, don't bother replying because I will no longer see your negative shit!

Should have read your previous posts before engaging and put you on the ignore list.

Having just browsed them you literally have nothing positive to say about us apart from you preferred Mancini's style of football.

My views on support are completely different to yours, don't bother replying because I will no longer see your negative shit!
Good stuff

Grealish was smashing into everyone at the end of the game and had a right to-do with Martinez. Absolutely loved his passion and his goal celebration also in front of the fans. It’s a shame his goal in the end meant very little as honestly there isn’t a player I’d wanted to have scored more. Hopefully it’s the confidence boost he needs to really kick on now
For me, it’s Grealish over Foden now. Grealish drives forward, whereas Phil seems frightened to do the same. What’s happened to Phil?

In stopping our creative and fast attacking play, Pep has overthought it and tried to fix something that wasn't broken, and in doing so, has broken it.
You could well be right.

I‘m hoping the way we’ve been playing recently has caused a major rethink by Pep….and he starts again, from the basics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.