United (A) | Post Match Thread

No it's not. The poster i replied to said that something along the lines of that something was a fact...hence why I wrote " if you want yo start talking about facts"........

I've not changed my response once from yesterday. Goal within the rules....rules are ambiguous and vague and therefore need to be changed.

Calling someone am idiot just makes you look ....Well I'll let you decide that
If I were to ask you as politely as I can, with all the sincerity I can muster. Would you consider fucking off?

If you would kindly agree to fuck off, once you’ve finished fucking off, would you please fuck off again? In fact, could you fuck off right around the world until you get back here? And then I’ll ask you to fuck off again.

Thanks.

My question is:
Why is it always us on the receiving end of a loophole goal where they have to change the rules or where those scenarios will never happen again?
Our performance levels will never matter if we concede goals like this, or score goals disallowed for ridiculous reasons.

Such a frustrating game that. I thought we were the better team overall but the game was decided by the ref. There's very little we can do about the inept refs.

However, the problem was we created very little and Haaland was completely anonymous. I did wonder whether we should fine to a 4-6-0 once we scored.

It's another game where - like Real last season - we cracked. How many games have we had where one "shock" goal leads to another FFS. We've never gripped that problem.

If I were to ask you as politely as I can, with all the sincerity I can muster. Would you consider fucking off?

If you would kindly agree to fuck off, once you’ve finished fucking off, would you please fuck off again? In fact, could you fuck off right around the world until you get back here? And then I’ll ask you to fuck off again.

Thanks.
in answer to your not so polite question - not a fucking chance!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.